Innovation through Performance
Digitran is a complete sewing solution for the sign industry. Easily sew digital textiles with silicon edge graphics (SEG) for a state-of-the-art look to your banners. Allow the Digitran to take your production to the next level!
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Transport system synced with sewing machine for accurate and precise flow of material handling and product finishing
- Hands free SEG feeding and cutting
- Programmable back stitch configuration and stitch cut for easy operational use
- Synchronized needle bar and feed for even stitching
- Needle cooling for faster sewing
- Multiple seam configuration for almost any type of job
- Light aluminum frame for easy mobility around your facility
- Easy to use touch controls
- Driven roller for large graphics
- Robust Durkopp Adler sewing machine for maximum up time
- 230 Volts- Singe Phase -30 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 8 CFM
- Width: 1.98m
- Length: 4m
- Height: 1.72m
- Weight: 50 lb- 23 kg
- Hot Wedge: 12-25mm - Sewing: Single or Double Stitch
- Up to 10m-min
- 4m x .84m
DownloadsTechnical Specs - Digitran
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
DownloadsMachine Manual - Digitran
Request a Quote
“It has been a pleasure working with Miller Weldmaster and your team. We currently have 2 machines that has helped us increase our production by 30%” - Apex Filtration and Environmental