T3 Extreme Banner Welding Machine
A PERFECT fit for any size business!
The T3 Extreme hot wedge welding machine was designed with the smaller business in mind. This efficient hot wedge welding machine will produce all the seams required for the banner, sign and awning maker!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Simple controls for easy operation
- Solid steel frame for years of durability
- Compact size for any small business
- Simple wedge adjustments for accurate material placement
- Easy guide change for multiple seam configurations.
THOUSANDS OF PRODUCTS PRODUCED…
Customers all over the world, in any size shop are finishing banners and signs with our compact T3 Extreme.
PROVEN HOT WEDGE TECHNOLOGY
Fabric will tear before the weld!
For over 40 years, hot wedge welding has been a proven technology used for many applications. It is the technology of choice for many customers worldwide finishing banners and signs.
"I have been really impressed with your company and the weldmaster! We just got an order for 500 banners so I get to enjoy it. No more hand tape!!"
- Herff Jones
BUILT TO LAST
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
- Lean manufacturing principles
- Solid steel frame design
- 500+ years combined engineering experience
- Designed and built for multiple decade use
- Built for multiple shift production
- Low maintenance for extended up time
- Industry known for longest lasting machines
- First and last machine you will need for welding
” Thank you for making a machine that lasts. It is nice that we had a machine that lasted as long as some of our boats and that you believe in building a machine with longevity.”
Jack’s Plastic Welding
Committed to you and your business!
- Miller Weldmaster Field Service Engineer staffed service and resolution center
- Fast response time from a live person
- Parts and service with offices in Ohio, California, and Europe
- 20 Trained partners worldwide for international service and support
“If we don’t take care of our customers… Someone else will!”
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
All you need to know!
- One of our certified Field Service Engineers will contact you to schedule your installation and training day at your facility
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your site and team ready for their day of installation and training
- Your staff will receive extensive training on operation, maintenance and most importantly how to make your product
No experience needed to operate your new welder. However, our most successful operators have good eye-hand coordination and are committed to creating a quality product
Most of our customers are making finished products by the end of the day!
Sign up to be part of our MW Insiders where you will get updates on machine updates, frequently asked questions and tech tips. Put us in the hands of your operators to help ensure you are making money with your machine.'SIGN UP
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest are just another way to stay involved with Miller Weldmaster. See our company culture; get updates on upcoming events, new products. A simply means to stay connected.