Automated Finishing System for Rolled Products
The Automated Edge Seaming AES1800 is designed to automatically finish your rolled products. It will weld, grommet and cut your products eliminating excessive labor. The bottleneck of your workflow no longer has to be your finishing operation.
Features and Benefits
- PLC touch screen for simple controls with recipe storage for quick setting recall.
- Fabric unwind stand for reduced material handling.
- Linear actuation with edge guiding for accurate material placement.
- Driven fabric puller for reduced material handling.
- Camera sensor for accurate grommet placement.
- Digital footage counter for precise product sizing.
- Rotary cutter to trim products to length.
- 208-240 Volts - Single Phase -Three Phases - 80 Amperes
- 380-400 Volts - Three Phase- Plus Neutral - 60 Amperes
- 100 PSI @ 5 CFM
- 19.2Kw or 24Kw
- 430oC or 750oC
- Width: 4.03m
- Length: 4.88m
- Height: 2.13mm
- Weight: Approx. 3,175kg
- 25mm - 50mm
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"Love your machines and very proud to be one of the original users in Australia. Our Miller Weldmaster hot air welder has been here over 20 years and still going strong!" - Flexitank