All-in-One Automation Finishing System
It will quickly and efficiently finish products reducing your finishing bottlenecks. The AES1900 is designed with the capability to weld and grommet single panels or produce product off roll. Will weld and grommet 3 x 5 banners every 30 seconds.
Use our integrated Find a Welder tool to determine exactly which product you need. Learn More
Features and Benefits
- Input table for easy feeding of banners for your operator
- Automatic placement of grommets wherever you need them
- Simple banner exit for collecting finished products
- Adjustable to various lengths and widths for nearly any size product
- Complete operator interface for product memory, sizing and settings
- 208- 240 Volts
- 120 PSI @ 3 CFM
- 40 Amp, 50/60 HZ, Three Phase
- 0.61 - 1.83m
- Width: 1.90m
- Length: 3.10m without input/output table
- Height: 2.4m
- Weight: 2, 041kg
- 0.0125m - 0.05m
- Approx. 12.19m - 15.24m
Service & Training
We're committed to you and your business. The Miller Weldmaster service and resolution center is staffed with our field service engineers for fast response time.Contact Service
Trust Miller Weldmaster to get your started!
- A Miller Weldmaster certified field service engineer will contact you to schedule installation and training at your facility.
- We provide you with everything you need to know to get your team ready for installation and training.
- Your staff will receive extensive instruction on welding equipment operation and maintenance and how to produce your product.
Request a Quote
"The Miller Weldmaster T300 machine has been very easy to ramp up on in terms of learning how to produce inflatables. The training, service and ease of use of the MW T300 has exceeded expectations and we are glad we made the investment. " - Kokopelli Raft Co.