There are many different types of tents – frame tents, pole tents, clear span tents, tension tents, party canopies and more… Each can be made with a Miller Weldmaster welding solution. Our solutions can be fully customizable to fit your needs and will drastically increase your production while reducing labor.
By using hot air or radio frequency welding, your tents, shelters or structures you are seaming the two layers together without the use of tape or bonding chemical. It uses the principles of heat, speed and pressure to get the perfect welded seam. The solution you chose will depend solely upon your specific needs.
Miller Weldmaster's automated tent, structure & shelter welding machines provide:
- Automate clear span panel production
- Versatility to accommodate multiple applications
- High-speed production for increased output
- Customization by applying keder, weld overlaps, hems, pockets, rope and hem, cut to length, and more
- Ability to weld multiple rolls of same or different thickness together at one time
Each machine can be fully customizable and provide full versatility. Apply keder, weld overlaps, hems, pockets, rope and hems, cut to length and more.
Check out a few of our full turn key solutions for automating your production or contact one of our automated specialists to discuss your production and potential options.
Miller Weldmaster will help you select the right solution for your application.